Bill Payment Information
Entergy Arkansas, LLC is continuing suspension of disconnections for nonpayment until further notice. However, this does not eliminate the requirement that utility customers should continue paying their bills.
Customers who are able should pay their bills to keep the balance from accumulating to an unmanageable level. They are ultimately responsible for the utility services accrued during this suspension, as noted by an order from the Arkansas Public Service Commission.
If you cannot pay your bill in full, please contact Entergy at 1-800-ENTERGY (1-800-368-3749) for assistance with payment arrangements. This order does not include disconnections unrelated to nonpayment. This can also be done through MyAccountOnline.
There are also additional bill payment assistance programs that can help. The federally funded Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) helps low-income households meet their home energy costs by making payments on a customer’s behalf directly to energy suppliers. There is also The Power to Care, an Entergy Arkansas program that helps senior citizens and customers with disabilities pay their utility bills. Other flexible payment options such as level billing and pick-a-date can be found at entergy-arkansas.com.
Resources to Help You
We take the health, safety and security of our customers and communities very seriously. One way we do that is by providing safe, reliable and affordable power. Know that we are here for you during this unprecedented time.
We recognize that many people who don’t normally need help are struggling now because of this pandemic. We’ve compiled a list of resources, but there are others we may have missed as more programs and information become available.
Watch out for Scams: There are many helpful resources available, but please remain attentive to information you receive and don’t fall victim to scams. Always go to trusted sources of information such as official websites or social media accounts for federal, state and local government for instructions and information specific to your community. Entergy Arkansas never demands immediate payment from customers over the phone.
State of Arkansas Resources Roundup HERE
- School closings, Alternative Methods of Instruction (AMI) information for public and higher education: Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Tax returns, drivers and vehicle licensing and more (search COVID-19 for special notices): Department of Finance and Administration
- Helpful links for health resources, unemployment, COVID-19 Facts and Myths Department of Emergency Management
- COVID-19 Health Information: Department of Health
- Nutrition: Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Special Supplemental Nutrition Program
- Unemployment: Department of Workforce Services
- Human Services Programs – Apply online or call 1-855-372-1084
- Locations of free WIFI around the state - Arkansas WIFI mapping
- Arkansas' resource for opening up the state's businesses. Includes links, organized by industry, of reopening guidelines - ArkansasReady.com
- The UA Cooperative Extension Service has pulled together resources for agriculture, families and communities about food safety, farmers markets, reducing expenses and more - www.uaex.edu/covid19
- Updates from Governor Asa Hutchinson and Dr. Nate Smith, surgeon general can be viewed daily - www.youtube.com/c/GovernorAsaHutchinson/live
Financial Resources for Money Management Information and Banking Resources
Arkansas Nonprofit Resources
- Arkansas Red Cross
- Arkansas Salvation Army
- Food Pantries, School Meals Listing
- Shelters, Temporary Housing Listing
- United Way of Arkansas
- Arkansas Community Foundation
- Arkansas Community Action Agencies
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Department of Homeland Security
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Gov Emergency Preparedness
Online Resources for Non-English Speakers
NOTE: Entergy Arkansas created a resource hub to connect customers to information, tools and opportunities that could help them during the COVID-19 pandemic. This hub provides information on the federal Coronavirus, Aid, and Economic Security (CARES) Act provisions and programs as well as COVID-19 resources from state and regional partners.
The hub of resources can be found at https://www.entergy.com/covid-19/ or by going to the main Entergy website. A special economic development page for Arkansas businesses can be found here: www.entergy.com/covid-19/arsmbiz