In accordance with Securities Exchange Commission Rule 240.17g-5 (“Rule 17g-5”), Louisiana Local Government Environmental Facilities and Community Development Authority Transaction (LURC Project/ELL) 2014 (the “Issuer”) has made the information described in paragraphs (a)(3)(iii)(C) and (D) of Rule 17g-5 available at an identified password-protected Internet website (Merrill).
Please follow the instructions below to access the Issuer’s password-protected Internet website (Merrill) where the transaction information is available.
- Click on NON-HIRED NRSRO INFORMATION ACCESS REQUEST FORM below, complete the fields of the NON-HIRED NRSRO INFORMATION ACCESS REQUEST FORM, and then email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Together with your request form, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com your non-hired NRSRO's Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) certificate as well as proof evidencing your SEC certificate was submitted to the SEC.
- If you do not receive an email within 24 hours of submitting the form, please resubmit your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and/or call (843) 883 0703 or (504) 576 4361.
- Upon completion of steps 1, 2, and 3 (if applicable), an invitation to Merrill will be emailed to you.
- In order to access the transaction information located on the Merrill website you will be required to agree to the Click Through Access and Confidentiality Agreement.
- If you need your Merrill password reset or otherwise need assistance with Merrill, please contact 1 888 867 0309.
Click here for Non-Hired NRSRO Information Access Request Form
This website contains, and has materials that contain, forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The words "expected", "will" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Entergy's expectations regarding any specific matter is only its forecast regarding the matter. A forecast may be substantially different from actual results, which are effected by various factors that are in Entergy's Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and Current Reports on Form 8-K.