Entergy’s grants system is compatible with these browsers:
- Chrome (Windows, Mac, Android)
- Firefox (Windows and Mac)
If you are starting a new application…
- To access and submit a Micro Grant application form click here.
- To access and submit an Open Grant application form click here.
- To access and submit an Entergy Charitable Foundation Grant application form click here.
We strongly suggest that when filling out the application you take advantage of the option to create a personal account so that you can save your application and edit it, if necessary, prior to submission.
- When you enter your organization’s Federal Tax ID, the system runs a search to see if the organization is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entity. If it isn’t, a notice will appear, but you still may still be eligible. Just double-click the number you entered and then “OK,” and you can access the application. However, you must attach the latest copy of your W-9 form when submitting the application. You can access a blank W-9 form here.
- State and organizational documents are not accepted for verification of eligibility. Only current documents from the Internal Revenue Service are accepted.
- All applications must be submitted online. We do not accept applications via mail or email.
- To avoid having the system time out while you're working on the application, make sure to scroll to the bottom and click "Save" every 5 to 10 minutes.
If you have already started an application, saved it and created an account, please click here to access your application.
Applications are approved or denied based on application criteria and Entergy’s available resources.
>> Back to Corporate and Foundation Giving