Investment Recovery Services manages the disposal of Entergy-owned obsolete or surplus equipment. Our services encompass all aspects of the sales process, including:
- Contract negotiation.
- Vendor selection.
- Value assessment.
- Payment processing.
Equipment, vehicles, and scrap are sold through several external, contracted partners, including:
- A-Line TDS (transformers).
- General recycling (scrap).
- Green industries (equipment).
- Dealer's automobile auction (vehicles).
- ADESA (vehicles).
- J. J. Kane (vehicles).
- TRG (scrap).
- LA scrap (scrap).
- Commercial metals company (scrap).
- Liquidity (general sales).
- Aucto (general sales).
Investment Recovery contacts:
Justin McCabe, Manager, Investment Recovery
Christopher “Wyatt” Davis, Investment Recovery Specialist
Kenny Favalora, Investment Recovery Specialist