Interested in being an Entergy Supplier?
Prospective suppliers can tell Entergy about their company's materials and services by registering in Entergy Supply Chain's Power Advocate supplier database. Once you are part of the Power Advocate supplier database, you may be eligible to participate in sourcing events.
Become familiar with Entergy's minimum requirements for suppliers: Becoming an Entergy Supplier
- Get step-by-step assistance with supplier registration: Power Advocate Supplier Registration Guide
- Use this form to self-certify ownership status in certain Diverse categories: Diversity Self-Certification Form
- Get step-by-step assistance with submitting annual Certificate of Insurance: Entergy Insurance Reporting Portal Supplier Guide
Supplier Safety Qualifications
Suppliers that provide on-site services will be required to register in Entergy's Avetta Supplier Safety Qualification Database.
Avetta registration is by invitation only.
Become familiar with Entergy's human safety performance requirements: Supplier Safety Qualification Guide
Questions? Contact Avetta at email@example.com or (877) 725-3022
Supplier Portal Resources
Suppliers selected to register for the supplier portal will receive an invitation email with instructions. Click here for how-to documents and simulations to help you use the portal.
Supplier Code of Conduct
The Supplier Code of Conduct sets forth the principles and standards of conduct that Entergy expects suppliers, their employees, subcontractors and sub-suppliers to meet during the provision of materials and services to Entergy.
Become familiar with our requirements: Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Supplier Support Contact the Entergy Support Center at 1-844-ETR-WORK (1-844-387-9675).
- Support hours: Monday Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central.
Q: How do I send a Credit Memo to Entergy?
A: All credits and rebills should be mailed to:
P.O. Box 8111
Baton Rouge, LA 70891-8111
Q: What is the purpose of registering and maintaining my information with Entergy?
A: Registering and maintaining your information with Entergy will ensure you: Keep your contact information current so you never miss important information Can access to invoice and payment status information as soon as you need it
Q: How do I know if I am a Diverse Supplier?
A: You are a diverse supplier if at least 51% or more of your business is owned and operated by one or more of the following:
- Minority Owned Business (Black, East Asian, American Indian, Hispanic, Pacific Islander, Aleuts, Etc...)
- Woman Owned Business
- Veteran Owned Business
- Veteran Disabled Owned Business
- Disadvantaged Business
- Hub Zone Business